vt02ac test setup

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 00:56:15 +0000

Hi all

Today ATCA is available from 2pm ADST so we should be ready to fringe test by 2:30pm ADST. Can Ho and Cd please be ready to record by then.

I have created a vt02ac schedule, starting on 1921-293 then going to 0537-441. The schedule starts at 01 UTC. The setup is the standard radioastron setup - is USB/LSB setup