Re: 2nd announcement of Low Frequency Astrometry workshop, June 15 to 17, in Hobart

From: Richard Dodson <richard.dodson_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 16:15:06 +0800

Dear All

 I have noticed the linked in this email were destroyed by cutting and
pasting the text.
 The webpage for the Low Frequency Astrometry in the SKA Era
<http://ska-astrometry.wikidot.com/> for the meeting is:
 http://ska-astrometry.wikidot.com/

 Also we note that wikidot has decided to embed adverts on the pages, a
very recent innovation.
 We apologize for this and will not use this site again, after this meeting.

  Sorry about that.

    SOC

--
Dr Richard Dodson,