Re: Schedule for tomorrow

From: Jamie McCallum <Jamie.McCallum_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 21:30:18 +1000

Hi Cormac,
     I've just tried to drudg the vc311 schedule for Hobart and it's
failing with these errors:

oper_at_email.protected
drudg_rdctl: Reading system control file /usr2/control/skedf.ctl
    $SCRATCH $PRINT $MISC drudg_rdctl: Error parsing line:
dbbc_if_targets 40000 40000
  DRUDG: Experiment Preparation Drudge Work (NRV & JMGipson 2015Aug31)
Version: 9.11.08
  Opening file vc311.vex for schedule vc311.vex
VREAD01 -- Got a VEX file to read, VEX_rev = 1.5;.
$EXPER
$STATIONS
$MODES
  Found mode: sess216.K1024lba
VMOINP06 - Error getting $TRACKS information for mode sess216.K1024lba
station At
  iret= -3 ierr= 1
ERRORMSG01 -3 = not found
ERRORMSG02 1 = S2 record mode
VMOINP07 - Error getting $HEAD_POS and$PASS_ORDER information for
modesess216.K1024lba station At
  iret= -3 ierr= 1
ERRORMSG01 -3 = not found
ERRORMSG02 1 = S2 group order
VMOINP06 - Error getting $TRACKS information for mode sess216.K1024lba
station Mp
  iret= -3 ierr= 1
ERRORMSG01 -3 = not found
ERRORMSG02 1 = S2 record mode
VMOINP07 - Error getting $HEAD_POS and$PASS_ORDER information for
modesess216.K1024lba station Mp
  iret= -3 ierr= 1
ERRORMSG01 -3 = not found
ERRORMSG02 1 = S2 group order
VREAD02 - Error reading modes.
$SOURCES

Does DiFX parse this VEX file? If it's just drudg, I'm happy to run the
fringe-check recordings of vc311 manually. The v530a experiment drudges
correctly with no reported errors.
Cheers,
Jamie