Annual LBA operations meeting

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 04:28:01 +0000

Hi all,

The next LBA operations meeting will be held in Hobart, hosted by the Physics Department on 14 and 15th Feb 2017.

Please let Simon and I know if you plan on attending.

Please also let me know if there are specific issues you think we should discuss (feel free to contact me about issues even if you cannot make the meeting).

Exact times will be sorted out later, but I suspect probably a 9:30 or 10am start on the Tuesday and a mid afternoon finish on the Wednesday.

Regards