RE: LBA telecon

From: <Jamie.Stevens_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 00:14:31 +0000

Hi Warren,

The experiments all have Hobart and Ceduna recording to the VLBI recorder rather than the Mark5. At Ceduna, this means you will need to have the Huygens cable installed, not the BG3.

Fringe checking can be done any time from now, albeit without ATCA. I've added you to the Skype chat, and we should coordinate there when you're ready to fringe check.

cheers
Jamie