LBA telecon Details

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 22:56:55 +0000

Hi all

Details for this afternoons telecon

2 UTC (1pm ADST) *today*. Details below.

The numbers have changed from the past - you should (in principle) be able to connect from a computer or a hardware based videocon system.
If you have not used webbed before I can book a test session earlier for you to try and connect to.

You can connect from a normal phone with

a Phone - AUDIO ONLY:
            - Primary Australia: +61 2 6246 4433
            - Other Australia: https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php?tab=australia
            - Overseas: https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php
            - Meeting Number/Access Code: 575 910 724

Or a desktop/mobile device at

            - https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=mca80af45acd72b6b620ca922e9947805

If trying from a desk top, click the above link well before the meeting as you may need to install software.

For more detail (including how to connect from hardware based systems) read the following

        LBA Telecon

Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 1:00 PM | 1 hr
31/01/2017 - 31/01/2017
(UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney

WebEx

Click to join using WebEx<https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m0db460be2670ccb94349fd9d6d56e31c>

Meeting Number: 575 910 724

Canberra: +61 2 6246 4433
Melbourne: +61 3 9545 8333

Access code: 575 910 724

Global call-in numbers<https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php>

________________________________

TelePresence

Conference Number:

+61262762784_at_email.protected>

How do I dial this number?<http://www.csiro.au/conferencing/?number=+61262762784_at_email.protected>

>From a CSIRO Desktop Phone dial 0 followed by the numeric portion of the conference number (i.e., 002627626XX).
Alternatively, if you have Jabber<https://my.csiro.au/Support-Services/IMT/Collaborating/Jabber.aspx> installed you can simply click the Conference Number above to connect.

Testing
For testing prior to your conference dial 0262463194_at_email.protected> to view a CSIRO test video, or 0262762865_at_email.protected

CSIRO Staff Support
For internal CSIRO technical support please contact IM&T on (+61) 1300 427 476 Option 1 and quote tracking ID CSIROTMS407279.

External Collaborators Support
For support please consult your internal IT Help desk with the "How do I dial this number?" information above.