LBA Ops Meeting

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 06:48:39 +0000

Hi all

I have put an agenda up for Tuesdays meeting at

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/dokuwiki/doku.php/lbaops/agendalba-ops-2017

The times are approx only, other than the Mopra discussion at 3:20pm (ADST).

Please read through and let me know of anything else to add (or errors).

We will provide WebEx videocon support, but no guarantees how well it will work. Details at

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/dokuwiki/doku.php/lbaops/videocon-lbaops-2017

If you have not used WebEx before *please* test beforehand. Try https://www.webex.com.au/test-meeting.html?

See you Tuesday