LBA Ops meeting

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 07:01:14 +0000

Hi all

We will hold the LBA Ops meeting on Tues/Wed 20-21 Feb. As last year we will have the first day as a semi-formal meeting with talks. On Wednesday we will have no scheduled talks and use the time for a “busy day” to try and get some of the action items knocked off immediately.

At this stage we will try and start Tuesday at 10:30am.

More details later but please add this to your diary. Let me know if you are planning on coming.