v255ae - no disk2file for Wa

From: Stuart Weston <stuart.weston_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 05:45:24 +0000

We don't have a vex for vt02ak. We note that v255ae starts at 072.05:59:50 with no disk2file commands. I remember the fringe check is merged in to the main experiment schedule, but not in this case. Do we assume no fringe checks for the start and v255ae ? In v558a we do have disk2file. Stuart Weston Bsc (Hons), MPhil (Hons), MInstP Mobile: 021 713062 Skype: stuart.d.weston Email: stuart.weston_at_email.protected