Re: v255ae - no disk2file for Wa

From: Cormac Reynolds <cormac.reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 14:53:33 +0800

On 12/03/18 13:45, Stuart Weston wrote:
> We don't have a vex for vt02ak. We note that v255ae starts at 072.05:59:50 with no disk2file commands. I remember the fringe check is merged in to the main experiment schedule, but not in this case.
>
> Do we assume no fringe checks for the start and v255ae ?

vt02ak will have identical mode to v255ae, so no need for separate
fringe finding in v255ae - we go straight to science obs. (This is
pretty standard for the first experiment of a session.)

Other observations should have fringe checking in the main schedule as
per normal. In addition we have vc358 to fringe check v566a at S band (X
band will done in the main schedule).

v561b will have a separate fringe finder schedule as the PI has failed
to include any and has been unresponsive to requests for changes to the
schedule. I'm writing that fringe check schedule now, should be
distributed in a few minutes.

Chris will distribute vt02ak, hopefully soon.

cheers,
Cormac.