Re: Schedules for next session

From: Cormac Reynolds <cormac.reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 16:02:47 +0800

hi all,

we've had some minor updates to a couple of the schedules, which I've
just redistributed:

v255af updated scans. Please use PI revision 2.

v558a updated for Hart DBBC and Warkworth LO. Please use PI revision 2.

Note that v561b has been postponed. The time will instead be used by an
extended v515b/c at Parkes, Hobart and Hart.

regards,
Cormac