Please send your new results to Kate.Brooks @ csiro.au for publication on these pages.
- The Australia Telescope 20-GHz (AT20G) Survey: the Bright Source Sample
Voronkov M.A., Brooks K.J., Sobolev A.M., Ellingsen S.P., Ostrovskii A.B., Caswell J.L.,
The Australia telescope campaign to study southern class I methanol masers.
A poster at the IAU Symposium 242, Alice Springs, 12-16 March, 2007.
I methanol masers in the outflow of IRAS 16547-4247 (2006, MNRAS, 373, 411)
- The quasar jets survey Article by Jim Lovell
- New Class-I methanol masers at 25 GHz
- Compact array observations of Eta Carina
- The highest resolution image from the Compact Array: SNR 1987A at 12 mm
- 3 and 12-mm Compact array observations of masers in star-forming regions and exoplanetary systems
- A pilot 20-GHz survey at the Compact Array
website maintained by: Kate Brooks