PULSE@Parkes: Application for an Observing Slot
Observing slots on the April 2017 Parkes schedule (April - September 2017 ) are now open for applications.
Before completing and submitting your application please read the information provided on the Teacher FAQ page.
|1||6 April||11.00 - 13.00||MLC|
|2||30 June||11.00 - 13.00||Open for applications|
|3||6 July||Special session for APRIM in Taiwan|
|4||21 July||11.00 - 13.00||Open for applications|
|5||23 August||Reserved for South African tour|
|6||24 August||Reserved for South African tour|
|7||25 August||Reserved for South African tour|
|8||8 September||11.00 - 13.00||Open for applications|
|9||22 September||Education Day session at IAC, Adelaide|
Please note that dates and times of sessions are subject to change.
To appy, please send an email to the Project Coordinator, Robert Hollow that includes the following:
- Your name
- School name
- School address
- Contact number at work (include area code)
- Contact email
- Number of students (maximum 24) and which year/s they are in. The program is usually open to students in Years 10 -12.
- Indicate if they are studying the Astrophysics option if NSW Physics or some type of special program.
- Please indicate your choice of preferred dates from the sessions shown above. You may select up to three possible sessions.
- Pleae use PULSE@Parkes Application in the subject line.
If you have a small group, please indicate if you are willing to share the slot with another small group from a different school.
Project staff may contact you regarding your application. Please be aware that we usually receive more applications than places available so preference is given to applications received by Monday 13 March 2017.
For further details please contact Robert Hollow via email or on 02 9372 4247