My research interests include:
- Astrophysical Masers
- Mass-Loss from OH/IR and post-AGB Stars
- The Late Stages of Stellar Evolution
- The Structure and Dynamics of our Galaxy
- Long Baseline Radio Imaging
- Radio continuum emission from evolved stars
PublicationsADS Publications List
Note: This may include a small number of papers by other people with the surname Chapman.
Here are some links to ATNF facilities for observers and visitors.
On-line publications and media releases
Education and outreach
The Australia Telescope Outreach and Education website provides extensive educational material for high school students and their teachers as well as other content of more general interest.