This webpage contains a list of tasks that are often carried out by CASS staff.
Related to Parkes observations
- Cleaning the DFB data disks at Parkes
- Updating ephemerides for the DFBs at Parkes?
- Updating ephemerides for the APSR/CASPSR at Parkes?
- Maintaining Parkes observing roster?
- Maintaining Parkes online pulsar monitor?
- How can I access the tcs log files??
- How can I access the DFB log files??
- How do I create a TCS schedule file??
Related to data transfer to Marsfield
- Running the data transfer from Parkes to Marsfield
- Information about data backup at Marsfield?
- Building software in Marsfield
Related to tempo2
- Updating tempo2 clock correction files
- Updating tempo2 Earth orientation parameter files?
- Updating the ut1.dat file?
- Compiling and installing tempo2
Related to PSCRAT
- Compiling and installing psrcat
- Update PSRCAT version for the web interface (formerly README)
- Updating the reference list for the web interface (formerly README.myrefs)
- Script to convert Jname to Bname?
Related to psrchive and dspsr
Related to PSRFITS
Related to the PPTA
- Adding a new pulsar into the PPTA
- Changing the priority of pulsars on the PPTA dashboard
- Running the PPTA pipeline
- Maintaining online logbook?
- Flux calibration ?
- Making average flux calibrator files
- PCM calibration measurements?
- Instrumental Delay measurements
- Multibeam geometry
Old stuff (please don't delete until we've copied this elsewhere)
- Parkes Pulsar Observing Wiki
- Parkes Observing Schedule
- Pulsar Observing
- Observing at Parkes
- Backend Systems