Next: Integrated and single pulse
Up: A Tutorial on Radio
Previous: Conservation LawsLorentz Invariance
- Find out the orbital parameters of the planets around PSR B1257+12
- Why doesn't PSR B0655+64 follow the core mass radius relation
- Estimate the change in the dispersion measure between orbital phases
0.30 and 0.40 for PSR B1957+20 (see the delay curve in the notes). Use your
answer to estimate the change in the column density of electrons.
- Estimate the orbital velocity of 2 neutron stars in a 2 hour orbit
with a radius of 0.5 light seconds.
- Evaluate the difference between the semi-major and semi-minor axis for
a pulsar orbit that has an ececntricity of .
- Describe what would happen, if you were riding a bicycle and
Thu Dec 19 15:15:11 GMT 1996