Sounds of Jupiter
The following links are to sounds files that are in some way relevant to Jupiter.
- The University of Florida Radio Observatory's page which has excellent sound files, with some explanation, of Jovian decametric L- and S-bursts.
- A sound file of decametric emission from Jupiter, from the RadioJove program (.wav format).
- A clip of Langmuir waves converted to audio frequencies. These were detected by the Cassini spacecraft.
- Holst's Jupiter from The Planets (RealAudio format).
- Another version of Holst's Jupiter (.au format).