PC Event Generator
The PC based Event Generator is the next generation event generator based on the earlier Q-Bus version. As a result of advances in technology, programmable gate arrays are used to provide enhanced features. Key features are:
- Inbuilt Frame Grabber (entire frame),
- Inbuilt Waveform generator.
- Reduced power consumption.
- Pending Event purging.
- Near 100% connector pinout compatibility with Q-Bus version.
- Accepts either complementary (9 pin D) or single ended (BNC) distributed BAT Clock signal.
- 1 second (whole) interrupt tick.
- Timed interrupt (software selectable) from any one of the 16 standard Event output lines.
- Waveform generator enable control (software selectable) from any one of the 16 standard Event output lines.
- Host Event write and read.
- Selectable free run Event Strobe.
- AT ISA bus standard supporting both 8 bit and 16 bit transfers.
- ORed interrupt and DMA Request.
- Compactness and 2 layer PCB.