User Tools

Site Tools


lbaops:telecon2012may22

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
lbaops:telecon2012may22 [2012/09/11 17:42]
tasso
lbaops:telecon2012may22 [2015/12/18 16:39] (current)
Line 19: Line 19:
  
 Apologies: Steven Tingay (Curtin) Apologies: Steven Tingay (Curtin)
 +
 +
 **Agenda** **Agenda**
  
Line 53: Line 55:
 **Actions arising** **Actions arising**
  
-CARRIED FORWARD/​UPDATED+CARRIED FORWARD/​UPDATED/​CONTINUING 
 + 
 +  *  Consolidation of the LBA Archive to include all ATNF + Swinburne + Curtin correlated LBA data. Should also add in eVLBI output data. Maintain complete archives at Curtin and ATNF (ATNF/​Curtin) 
 +    *  ATNF to develop online access to this archive (ATNF) ** - Continuing ** 
 +    *  Arrange ATOA on-line access to archive (ATNF)  
 +  *  Copy LBA data archive from Curtin to ATNF (Curtin, Chris) ** continuing ** 
 +  *  Transfer of LBA archive from Curtin to ATNF needs route. Firewall issues? (Chris, Shaun) 
 + 
 +  *  Guidelines for phasing the atca more often during vlbi observations (ATNF) - ** to be revisited ** 
 +    *  Try automatic pcal via schedules on atca (Jamie S) 
 +    *  test time for K-band tied-array phase tests at ATCA (Jamie, Richard) 
 + 
 +  *  Investigate/​implement mixed mode correlation (64 MHz & 4 x 16 MHz) at Curtin correlator (Cormac, Chris) ** continuing ** 
 + 
 +  *  Need to train observers for all antennas as more remote observing is anticipated (Tasso) ** continuing ** 
 + 
 +  *  Investigate Rx for Methanol at ASKAP. Very desirable and usable. (Tasso) 
 + 
 +  *  CABB test version records no Tsys. Need to fix before LBA session. Consult with WEW.(Jamie) 
 + 
 +  *  Clock problems in Cd continuing. Need attention. (All) 
 + 
 +  *  Brazil e-VLBI (Tasso) 
 + 
 +  *  VPAK trnasfers. Sam Morrison till July 2012. Future? (Tasso)
  
 NEW ACTION ITEMS NEW ACTION ITEMS
  
 +  *  For Mk5 observations at Parkes 2 people are not enough. Need more observers (GA, CASS)
 +
 +  *  Storage needs at antennas (ATNF)
 +
 +  *  Wiki logs from ASKAP (Chris)
 +  *  Need RTFC to Tid (Chris, Shinji)
 +
 +  *  32 GHz VLBI tests
 +    *  Check for frequency offsets at ATCA. Talk to engineers. (Jamie)
 +    *  32 GHz radiator at ATCA?
 +    *  Do Tid-Mp-ATCA tests
 +    *  Do Mp-Tid pilot test?
 +
 +  *  Check Mk5b channels at Parkes and compare with Hart (Chris, Jonathan)
 +
 +  *  Tests on 16 TB Mk5 modules at UTas as issues at AuScope antennas (Jamie McCallum)
 +
 +  *  Radioastron support at Parkes for August 24? (Phil)
 +
 +  *  Test and commission new VSIC remote operation. (Chris)
 +    *  Mp already done. Implement at Parkes.
 +
 +  *  Commission Cd L-band system (UTas)
 +
 +  *  Procure Xcube systems ? (CASS)
 +
 +STANDING ACTION ITEMS
 +
 +  *  Organise next DiFX meeting in September 2012 (Chris). Participate (All)
 +  *  Participation in Haystack e-VLBI workshop 22-24 October (All)
 +
 +
 +Next meeting: 16 August 2012
  
-Next meeting: TBD 
lbaops/telecon2012may22.txt · Last modified: 2015/12/18 16:39 (external edit)