DASPro and Recorder Monitor Databases
The Das profile generator and recmon configurations are set in SQL databases which are read by the corresponding php programs. Entries in the databases can be updated remotely using the web interface to phpmyadmin.
- Log in at http://www.evlbi.atnf.csiro.au/phpmyadmin/
- Find the configuration you wish to update. The database entries are fairly self-explanatory for anyone familiar with the systems. The list of databases is in the top right of the home screen. 'dasprofile' and 'recmon' are the two of interest here.
- After choosing the appropriate database, you can select any of the subtables from the menu on the top left.
- Click on the 'Browse' tab to see the individual table entries and allowed fields.
- Click on the 'SQL' tab to enter an SQL command, e.g.
- SELECT * FROM `dasprofiles` WHERE tid=4
Would show the dasprofile table entries for tid=4 (i.e. telescope id=4=Hobart).
- To update an existing table entry, simply click on the edit button for that entry (e.g. from the Browse tab)
- To add a new entry, click on the 'Insert' tab and enter the necessary fields. This will then insert the new entries (and print the corresponding SQL command, in case you want to use it again in a batch mode).