Duchamp version 1.1.2

From: <Matthew.Whiting_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:59:56 +1100

Gday all,

I wanted to let you all know about the release of the latest version of the Duchamp source finder. There are a number of improvements and fixes to both the code and the compilation process (the latter is now much more robust and has a more standard way of running).

There are also some new features, including:
* Outputting a mask array as a fits file, showing the location of detected objects
* The ability to save the header information (parameters and statistics) separately from the list of detected objects.
* Several other new input parameters, for more flexibility in execution.

The new version of Duchamp is available for download from the usual place:
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Matthew.Whiting/Duchamp
And note that several of the bugs that have been fixed were reported through the ticket system on the Duchamp Trac wiki. Go to http://svn.atnf.csiro.au/trac/duchamp/newticket to report a new one.

Thank you all for the feedback, and I hope you all have a good christmas/new year period.

Happy finding!

Matthew Whiting.
---
    *     | Dr. Matthew Whiting
*         | CSIRO Australia Telescope National Facility
       *  | PO Box 76, Epping NSW, 1710, Australia
     '    | ph: +61-2-93724683    fax: +61-2-93724406
   *      | Web: http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Matthew.Whiting