Virtual Observatory Workshop

From: <Ray.Norris_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:41:14 +1100

Dear member of the Australian Virtual Observatory list exploder.

Peter Quinn has just brought my attention to the VO workshop entitled
"TOWARD AN INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL OBSERVATORY" to be held in Garching in
June. Details are on http://www.eso.org/vo2002 . I plan to attend and
present a paper describing the Australian efforts so far, and our plans.

Cheers

Ray

Prof. Ray P. Norris
Acting Director
CSIRO Australia Telescope National Facility
PO Box 76
Epping NSW 1710
Email Ray.Norris_at_EmailProtected
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/~rnorris