Aus-VO Meeting

From: <djr_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:37:51 +1000 (EST)

Hello all,

I am trying to arrange the Aus-VO Meeting for 10.30-1.30 Next Tuesday 29
June. Can people tenatively put this in their diaries? If this is an
impossible time for you let me know, and I will try to guage if this is a
viable time.

At present I am unsure if the Sydney node is available - if anybody in
Sydney is able to get in touch with Steve Smith to check availability this
would be really helpful

Also if people have agenda items can the be put forward to either my self
or david barnes dbarnes_at_astro.<!--nospam-->ph.unimelb.edu.au.
_at_astro.ph.unimelb.edu.au.

I will post more details of the meeting and confirmation of the time
shortly.

Thanks,
David