Re: Aus-VO Meeting

From: <djr_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:57:08 +1000 (EST)

Hello,

It looks like we are ok to go ahead with the 10.30-12.30 meeting next
Tuesday 29 July. The nodes are booked until 1.30 to allow for extra
discussions.

Attendance at the moment is :

VPAC Node Melbourne
David Barnes

Monash Node
David Abramson

Sydney Node
Neil Killeen

ANU
Jon Smillie
Bob Gingold
Markus Buchhorn
+2 Programmers
+ Peter Lamb CSIRO

Brisbane
Michael Drinkwater
David Rohde

If you are not on the list and would like to attend, or you know of
someone in that situation could you please forward me their name and
nearest node, so I can let the organisers of each node know the people to
expect.

David Barnes has asked that each site manager give a report on
personnel: new appointments, upcoming appointments, staff
  allocations
projects: completed projects, on-going projects, forthcoming
  projects

A list of AGN's and their location and contact people can be found here :

http://www.accessgrid.org/community/nodes/nodes-australia.html

Hopefully I will see you all Tuesday,

David

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, David Rohde wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I am trying to arrange the Aus-VO Meeting for 10.30-1.30 Next Tuesday 29
>June. Can people tenatively put this in their diaries? If this is an
>impossible time for you let me know, and I will try to guage if this is a
>viable time.
>
>At present I am unsure if the Sydney node is available - if anybody in
>Sydney is able to get in touch with Steve Smith to check availability this
>would be really helpful
>
>Also if people have agenda items can the be put forward to either my self
>or david barnes dbarnes_at_astro.<!--nospam-->ph.unimelb.edu.au.
_at_astro.ph.unimelb.edu.au.