RE: Disk space required for Cir X-1 ToO VLBI

From: <aquib.moin_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 02:15:22 +0000

Hi Chris, Jon

Thats great, I have already updated the vx016c schedule to 256 Mbps and will similarly finalize vx016d and vx016e schedules. The last thing, I believe we need to do is to include Tid in the schedule as it might become available for the experiment as well.

Im going to insert Tid in the schedule, which is version 3 at the moment, and will make a version 4, which will be the one to use.

Thanks and best regards,

Aquib