S-band Ceduna clock test

From: <Simon.Ellingsen_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:00:53 +1100

Hi,
                After the Skype chat discussion this afternoon I have created a 2-3 hour schedule to run at the end of the current session. I have called it vc160 and uploaded the .key and .vex files to ftp://ftp.phys.utas.edu.au:/pub/people/vlbi/incoming/ It uses lba13cm-2p-2IF.set and 0537-441 as the target (Hobart, Ceduna, Mopra and ATCA only). Its a minor change to the vc137 fringe check used for v434c in January this year.

Cormac, or Chris, could you make it generally available and perhaps add it to the November session wiki?

Regards

Simon
--
Simon Ellingsen : Associate Professor Physics & Astronomy, University of Tasmania
email : Simon.Ellingsen_at_utas.<!--nospam-->edu.au