LBA ops/technical/networking meetings - Detailed Agenda

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 18:54:00 +1100

Hi everyone,

I filled in the Agenda today. I indicated names for discussion leaders against most topics.

The detailed agenda is available at:
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/index.php?n=Main.AgendaLBA-Ops-2012

Please send me any amendments or additions asap.

See you all next week

Tasso

Tasso Tzioumis, CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science
Location: Cnr Pembroke & Vimiera Rds, Marsfield, NSW, 2122, AUSTRALIA
Post: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 2 9372 4350 Fax: +61 2 9372 4450 or 4310
Email: Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au<mailto:Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au>