Fwd: First Announcement: 6th annual DIFX users and developers meeting

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 13:12:17 +1000

Hi all

I have forward a copy of the first announcement of the 6th DIFX users meeting which will be held in Sydney in late September. I thought there might be people interested in coming who are not on the DIFX mailing lists. the meeting is aimed at DIFX users (2 days) and DIFX developers (3 days of hack-a-thon).

If you have not been to a DIFX meeting and have questions, feel free to ask me any questions.

Regards
Chris