User Tools

Site Tools


lbaops:agendalba-ops-2016

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
lbaops:agendalba-ops-2016 [2016/02/10 15:24]
chrisphillips [See below for detailed agenda and suggested lead]
lbaops:agendalba-ops-2016 [2016/02/13 17:29] (current)
chrisphillips [Tuesday 16th February]
Line 1: Line 1:
 ===== LBA Ops and technical meeting, 15-16 Feb 2016, Physics Building, University of Tasmania ===== ===== LBA Ops and technical meeting, 15-16 Feb 2016, Physics Building, University of Tasmania =====
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 +
 +Rudimentary telecon facilities will be available - good quality audio cannot be guaranteed.
 +
 +Details for connecting are [[.:telecon-hob-lba-ops-2016 | here ]]. Please let Chris know before hand if you would like to join remotely.
  
  
Line 7: Line 11:
 ==== Monday 15th February==== ==== Monday 15th February====
  
 +|  9:30-10:30  | Report from Observatories                |
 +| 10:30-11:00  |   Morning Tea                            |
 +| 11:00-11:15  | LBA Proposals and block scheduling       |
 +| 11:15-11:30  | Summary of 2015 correlation              |
 +| 11:30-11:45  | LBA schedules                            |
 +| 11:45-12:05  | Future LBA correlation                   |
 +| 12:05-12:15  | Future of Mopra                          |
 +| 12:15-12:30  | LBA Monitoring tools                     |
 +| 12:30-1:30     Lunch                                  |
 +| 1:30-1:40    | ATCA(/Mopra) 3mm obs with ALMA/KVN/GMVA  |
 +| 1:40-2:10    | ATNF Observing support model             |
 +| 2:10-2:20    | PI Support                               |
 +| 2:20-2:30    | Radioastron support                      |
 +| 2:30-2:35    | LBA archive                              |
 +| 2:35-2:45    | Fringe Checker                           |
 +| 2:45-3:00    | ASKAP Tied array and SST                 |
 +| 3:00-3:30    |   Afternoon Tea                          |
 +| 3:30-4:30    | Review of previous Action Items          |
  
- +  * Report from observatories (personnel, observations, technical, future plans etc)
-|  9:30-10:30   | Report from Observatories | +
-| 10:30-11:00   | Morning Tea | +
-| 11:00-11:15   | LBA Proposals and block scheduling | +
-| 11:15-11:30   | Summary of 2015 correlation | +
-| 11:30-11:45   | LBA schedules | +
-| 11:45-12:05   | Future LBA correlation | +
-| 12:05-12:15   | Future of Mopra | +
-| 12:15-12:30   | LBA Monitoring tools | +
-| 12:30-1:30    | Lunch | +
-| 1:30-1:45     | ATCA(/Mopra) 3mm obs with ALMA/KVN/GMVA | +
-| 1:45-2:15     | ATNF Observing support model | +
-| 2:15-2:30     | PI Support | +
-| 2:15-2:30     | Radioastron support | +
-| 2:30-2:45     | LBA archive | +
-| 2:45-3:00     | Fringe Checker | +
-| 3:00-3:30     | Afternoon Tea | +
-| 3:30-4:30     | Review of previous Action Items | +
- +
- * Report from observatories (personnel, observations, technical, future plans etc)+
      * UTAS - Hobart, Ceduna, Auscope (JamieMc)      * UTAS - Hobart, Ceduna, Auscope (JamieMc)
      * Warkworth (Tim)      * Warkworth (Tim)
 +       * NZ correlation centre
      * Tidbinbilla (Shinji)      * Tidbinbilla (Shinji)
 +       * tidvsi
      * ATNF (Parkes, ATCA, ASKAP, Mopra) (JamieS, Chris, Phil)      * ATNF (Parkes, ATCA, ASKAP, Mopra) (JamieS, Chris, Phil)
      * Hart (Chris, on Jon's behalf)      * Hart (Chris, on Jon's behalf)
Line 49: Line 54:
   * LBA archive (Chris/Cormac)   * LBA archive (Chris/Cormac)
   * Fringe Checker (Chris)   * Fringe Checker (Chris)
 +  * ASKAP Tied array and SST (Chris)
   * Review of previous Action Items (Chris)   * Review of previous Action Items (Chris)
  
  ==== Tuesday 16th February====  ==== Tuesday 16th February====
  
-| 9:30-10:00 | AARnet report | +| 9:00-9:45    | AARnet report                         
-10:00-10:15 | ATNF NRN update | +9:45-10:00   | ATNF NRN update                       | 
-| 10:15-10:30 | ASKAP Tied Array +| 10:00-10:15  | Reannz                                
-| 10:30-11:00 | Morning tea | +| 10:15-10:30  Networking Discussion                 
-| 11:00-11:30 | eVLBI update | +| 10:30-11:00    Morning tea                         
-| 11:30-12:30 | Wideband VLBI | +| 11:00-11:30  | eVLBI update                          
-| 12:30-1:30  | Lunch | +| 11:30-12:30  | Wideband VLBI                         
- +| 12:30-1:30     Lunch                               
- +| 1:30-2:00    | Support for non-standard experiments  | 
- * AARnet report +| 2:00-3:00    | Summary of Action Items               |
- * ATNF NRN update (Chris) +
- * ASKAP tied array (Chris) +
- * eVLBI update (Chris) +
-   * Ways to improve +
-   * Magnus support +
- * Wideband VLBI  +
-  * UTAS/ATNF (JamieMc) +
-  * ATNF (Chris) +
  
- * VLBI SST (Chris)  +  * AARnet report (Don Robertson) 
 +  ATNF NRN update (Phillip Coles) 
 +  * Reannz (Charles Yun) 
 +  * eVLBI update (Chris) 
 +    * Ways to improve 
 +    * Magnus support 
 +  * Wideband VLBI  
 +    * UTAS(JamieMc) 
 +    * ATNF (Chris)  
 +    * Disk support 
 +  * Support for non-standard experiments (Chris)
lbaops/agendalba-ops-2016.1455078244.txt.gz · Last modified: 2016/02/10 15:24 by chrisphillips