Disk changed from local on cavsi1 to remote on cavsi2 at 11:40 UT. ~4-5 mins as cdisko froze and had to be restarted.
17:31UT near end of session. ATCA correlator block problem reported. No data from F2. Losing the top half of the band. As it was 3:30am local, decided to continue with half data and fix in the morning.
Until Jamie came in, did not read that message above and then reset that block without telling anyone. Needed a physical reboot before it would work again, meaning that the telescope was completely offline between 17:50 and 18:17. Returned having both IFs back though :)