Lots of trouble with the end part of this schedule due to the number of scans. I (JS) had several goes at shortening the schedule, but didn't get it right the first couple of times. The first time, I used CABBScheduler to delete some scans, but it also recomputed the UTC start times of the remaining scans, and after some time it got out of sync with the real schedule. The correlator will notice ATCA off-source a lot.
The second time, I shortened the schedule properly (manually edited it), but forgot to put the master scan details in, and so CABB was not producing useful data; from 00:17:08 until 00:29:55 nothing will be usable. I fixed this problem and from then until the end of the experiment all should work as expected.