User Tools

Site Tools


lbaops:telecon2008dec10

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
lbaops:telecon2008dec10 [2008/12/11 11:53]
jlovell
lbaops:telecon2008dec10 [2015/12/18 16:39] (current)
Line 14: Line 14:
 Meeting ID: 0530 Meeting ID: 0530
  
-//Chair** + 
-  ​ Jim Lovell+**Present:**\\ 
 +UTas: Jim (Chair), John D.\\ 
 +Curtin: Aiden, Hayley, Cormac, Claire, Aquib\\ 
 +ATNF: Tasso, Chris\\ 
 +UWA: Richard, Maria\\ 
 +Mt Stromlo: Shinji, Dave\\ 
 +NZ: Sergei, Tim\\ 
  
 **Agenda** **Agenda**
  
   *  Review of [[lbaops:​telecon2008nov19 | Actions from last meeting]]   *  Review of [[lbaops:​telecon2008nov19 | Actions from last meeting]]
-    *  xx+
  
   *  Reports/​feedback from November VLBI session   *  Reports/​feedback from November VLBI session
Line 55: Line 62:
     *  Tasso to prepare a 'block schedule'​ for the meeting and seek comment (Tasso)     *  Tasso to prepare a 'block schedule'​ for the meeting and seek comment (Tasso)
  
-** + 
-  *  Block schedule next year should avoid Nov/Dec if possible: it's too windy (Phil) +  *  ​**Block schedule next year should avoid Nov/Dec if possible: it's too windy (Phil)** 
-  *  Provide additional advice to PIs on scheduling the ATCA to keep it phased up at 8 GHz and above (Tasso) +  *  ​**Provide additional advice to PIs on scheduling the ATCA to keep it phased up at 8 GHz and above (Tasso)** 
-  *  Some of the new 750 GB disks appear to have bigbuf problems at 512 Mbps. Claire to send Jim some disks for an out-of-session test at Hobart (Claire/​Jim) +  *  ​**Some of the new 750 GB disks appear to have bigbuf problems at 512 Mbps. Claire to send Jim some disks for an out-of-session test at Hobart (Claire/​Jim)** 
-  *  Capacity calculations need fixing in cDisko (actually recorder_server) (Jamie S) +  *  ​**Capacity calculations need fixing in cDisko (actually recorder_server) (Jamie S)** 
-  *  Curtin Cluster at Narrabri: wo would like to get the cluster up once the network is installed. Action on Tasso and Shaun to get the networking going as soon as possible (Tasso/​Shaun) +  *  ​**Curtin Cluster at Narrabri: wo would like to get the cluster up once the network is installed. Action on Tasso and Shaun to get the networking going as soon as possible (Tasso/​Shaun)**
-**+
  
  
-  *  ​Organise next telecon: ​??, 2pm Sydney time (Tasso/​Chris)+  *  ​Next telecon: ​Wed Jan 28 2009, 2pm Sydney time (Tasso/​Chris)
  
  
  
lbaops/telecon2008dec10.1228956810.txt.gz · Last modified: 2015/12/18 16:39 (external edit)