User Tools

Site Tools


lbaops:telecon2010mar02

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Next revision
Previous revision
lbaops:telecon2010mar02 [2010/03/01 16:19]
tasso
lbaops:telecon2010mar02 [2015/12/18 16:39] (current)
Line 1: Line 1:
-Next meeting: ??+======  VLBI teleconference, 02 March 2010 ====== 
 +=====  11.00 Perth, 14.00 Eastern, 16.00 New Zealand ===== 
 +N.B. Eastern Australia is in Summer time. 
 + 
 +Phone: 
 + 
 +| Vic:|03 9545 8222 | 
 +| NSW:|02 9490 8022 | 
 +| ACT:|02 6276 6622 | 
 +| Qld:|07 3214 2311 | 
 +|  WA:|08 6436 8844 | 
 +|  SA:|08 8273 8122 | 
 +|  NT:|08 8944 8488 | 
 +| Tas:|03 6232 5188 | 
 +Meeting ID: 9997 
 + 
 +Chair: Tasso Tzioumis 
 + 
 +Attendance: Shinji Horiuchi (SDCCC, Canberra);  Claire Hotan, Aquib Moin, Cormac Reynolds, Hayley Bignall (Curtin); Tasso Tzioumis, Chris Phillips, Shaun Amy (ATNF Marsfield);  Jamie Stevens (ATNF, Narrabri); Jim Lovell(UTas,Hobart); Richard Dodson, Maria Rioja (UWA) 
 + 
 +**Agenda** 
 + 
 +  *  Issues for March 2010 session 
 +    *  Scheduling issues 
 +    *  Wiki 
 +    *  Disks 
 +    *  Observing support 
 +    *  Observing software (cdisko) 
 +    *  eVLBI issues 
 + 
 +  *  General Issues 
 +    *  ASKAP/NZ VLBI in April 
 +    *  Report from Hobart and NZ meetings 
 + 
 +  *  ACTION items 
 +Ongoing action items list at [[lbaops:telecon2009dec02| Actions from last meeting 2009Dec02]] 
 +and 
 +[[lbaops:telecon2009dec16| Actions from last meeting 2009Dec16]] 
 + 
 +  * AOB 
 + 
 +**Actions arising**   
 + 
 +** NO revision of previous action items was done at this telecon. Postponed for a future telecon. ** 
 + 
 +Only items relevant to the next VLBI session are included here. 
 + 
 + 
 +  *  Ensure polarisation setup is the best it can be for all antennas, as V288a is a polarisation observation. (All observatories) 
 + 
 +  *  Ensure all schedules are in and checked. All there at this time except V271e (Cormac) 
 + 
 +  *  Mk5 disks are needed for Hobart. To be shipped from Parkes. (Chris) 
 + 
 +  *  Include Tid in the V252p schedules. 
 + 
 +  *  Ensure disk storage adequate. Only shipping needed is to Ceduna (Claire) 
 + 
 +  *  Setup Tid XRAID. Remotely done by Chris? 
 + 
 +  *  Include Mk5 data into copying to Petabyte store for backup. 
 + 
 +  *  Check whether all Parkes receiver changes are done at the start of the run or during. (Tasso) 
 + 
 +  *  Get copy of Rb-clock test data to Cormac. (Chris). 
 + 
 +** ALL DONE in time (18/3/2010) ** 
 + 
 + 
 +Next meeting: Post-session debrief, week 15-19 March? 
lbaops/telecon2010mar02.1267420781.txt.gz · Last modified: 2015/12/18 16:39 (external edit)