If you are visiting any of the ATNF sites, please use this form to tell
us about your travel dates, your accommodation requirements and the computing
facilities you will need. This is the first page of a multi-page form;
each of those areas is covered on a separate page.
- Please read our Visitors
Services Group Policies prior to completing your web booking form.
- This form is for visiting astronomers, ATNF staff, and other official
We cannot offer accommodation to the general public.
- We have four sites: Sydney, Parkes, Narrabri & Mopra.
If you are visiting more than one site on the same
- give all the details for your first destination,
- look for the "book another visit" option at the bottom of the
Set this to Yes, and click on Continue.
- You will be prompted for the next destination,
and then for the details of your stay there.
- At the end, all your choices will be presented for checking.
A new site is being developed:
the Murchison Radio-astronomy Observatory.
Visitors to this site should:
Read the visitor's guide carefully.
to set up a visit.
Visitors will be able to make bookings through the online
reservations form once the site is an operational facility.
- Visitors from outside Australia: please note you will need a valid
visa. For visits of less than three months, you may be able to obtain
a visa through the Australian government's Electronic
Travel Authority system. Otherwise, contact your nearest Australian
Consulate, Embassy or High Commission.
- If you do not receive an email regarding your booking from an ATNF
Visitors Services staff member within three (3) working days please