Luis Rodriguez

From: <Tony.Wong_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:18:27 +1000 (EST)

Hi folks,

        Ron Ekers has suggested that we invite Luis Rodriguez from UNAM,
and I think Andrew and I are fine with that. Since time is short, please
let me know by Friday if you have any concerns - otherwise I'll send
another form letter. He's played a key role in bringing 7mm observations
to the VLA.

Thanks
Tony

Tony Wong twong_at_atnf.<!--nospam-->csiro.au
CSIRO Australia Telescope Nat'l Facility TEL +61-2-9372-4399
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/twong FAX +61-2-9372-4310