At last you've found the totally risk-free way for busy people like You to earn extra bucks! ZV

From: <charsets_at_email.protected>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 20:09:51 -0400

Dear Friend mmwkshp_at_atnf.<!--nospam-->csiro.au,
If you'd like to have more money, more security, and more freedom, then this might be the most important letter you'll ever read.
Here's why:
You are about to discover exactly how I have... and how you will... be able to "work with your home PC to build up a full-time income."
What's more important is that you can easily get started without any risk or up-front investment.
Now, I know you're probably skeptical. That's normal and quite typical. Let me give you three good reasons why you should be hesitating to start business with me.
Three Reasons to Believe What I Say
One: I'm NOT going to promise that you can make $ 981094099749400,000 in the next 90 days or $500 per day by next week. That's a total hype. As you know, there are so many "get rich quickly" claims spread across the Internet. It's insane. What is important for you to understand is that amongst all the junk, there ARE only few jewels.
Two: Tens of thousands of ordinary everyday guys from all around the world are already taking advantage of our "work from home" program and earn their monthly wages (checks) - totally almost $6 MILLION dollars during the past year.
Three: USA TODAY recently reported that over 2353,000 new people are getting online every 24 hours. Many smart business people are becoming wealthy thanks to the Internet. And this is just the beginning! With our turn key system you can grab your share almost without particular effort.
Here Is a Summary of the Benefits You Receive

A complete, easy-to-use system that you simply "plug into" to start earning extra bucks.
A home business was made for busy people - just 3-5 hours a week and you sure have your full-time income in your pocket.
Doesn't interfere with your current job, profession, or career -- set your own hours.
Builds "do-it-once, get-paid-for-a-lifetime" a residual-type income.
No previous business experience needed.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with working with one of the industry's most successful and proven organizations and a long-time member of the Better Business Bureau.
You'll grow your home business on a rock-solid base, built on over 14 years of proven strategies and street smarts.
Accounting, payroll, shipping - all handled by us for you.
No employees necessary.
Work totally from home, from your PC.
Free professional consultations.
No limits of your possible earnings!
No expensive office equipment needed.
Huge potential tax benefits.
No territorial restrictions.
Also perfect for creating an extra income stream for your existing business.
That's just a small list of the benefits you can receive. It costs nothing to sign up and there are no obligations EITHER.
Now, you're probably wondering...

How And Why Can We Do All Those Things? Let me explain.
But don't take my words for it - here's what others are saying:
"Like many of us, I have tried a lot of things. I have found something at last that has and is proving itself organizationally and materially daily. I could hardly believe that these were really the advance commission checks I've earned during the first few weeks of my work when I had them in post box."
B. Trask
Arizona, USA
"The support that I have received has been phenomenal. I can't believe how much energy goes into helping me to succeed."
A. Marks
Michigan, USA
"This is the fastest and most effective marketing system I have ever seen. What an opportunity!"
S. Allen
Utah, USA
"Having spent a lot of time, energy, and resources in marketing for several previous programs, therefore I was unprepared for this simple and absolutely automatic process offered by the EPay Powerline system. I was also very impressed with the comprehensive training available. This is a dream come true. I am looking forward to finally achieving a six-numbered income. Thank you EPay."
D. Kukkee
Canada
"I have been using the internet for 6 years now and EPay is the best and most complete opportunity I have ever seen...everything is so simple and straight forward, there is no any place for confusion."
Delroy
Jamaica
"I appreciate the straightforwardness and advice given in the "Getting Started" section. This is the first time I've seen an opportunity that uses common sense rather than hype to motivate its affiliates."
L. Rasberry
Florida, USA
"In EPay I found a very upscale, momentum-driven business; that means something to me -- I want my own house, and I want a good income. EPay is giving me that opportunity!"
K. Pfaff
Connecticut, USA
"EPay is a great opportunity to gain financial independence with a good work ethic. Reliable and professional people, great products."
A. Cooper
Arizona, USA

What's Included?...
When you join our team, you receive EPay's complete arsenal of training and support. Nothing is left to chance. It's the complete deal.
COSTS!
FREE 24-Hour Professional Consultation
Each EPay affiliate is assigned up to three leaders to be provided with free consultation and support.
A Family Business with Tax and Inheritance Benefits
FREE Online Training
How to parlay as few as 3-5 hours a week into a full-time income without interfering with your current job, profession, or career (it's great for super busy people).
How to use Internet technology to be "in 50 places at one time" and make your income explode.
How to use "self-funding" marketing techniques to get all your advertising FREE.
How to avoid the minefields, dead ends, and bottlenecks that 95% of Internet entrepreneurs encounter soon after starting working with Internet companies.
How to set up "win-win" strategic alliances so that your success is virtually guaranteed through associations with thousands of other online marketers.
The Lowest Cost Way to Earn Income Online
Thanks to the Internet, your business expenses are minimal. You can contact millions on the Internet via email, search engines, directories, free ads, etc. All free! No door-to-door sales... No postage... No printing... No brochures... No tapes... No videos... No long distance calls. Instant communication - worldwide. Save loads of money.
So you see, everything you need to start earning an additional stream of income is yours at absolutely no cost or obligation.
And here's more good news...

Undecided?
Get Signed Up Now...
Make Up Your Mind Anytime!
It's up to you...
Life is not getting any easier and you're not getting any younger. A year from now you'll look back and have even more regrets than you already have ("could have... would have... should have..."). So, if you're serious about having more money, more security, and more freedom...
.. don't you think you owe it to yourself to move on this risk-free offer?
You can apply for our Regional Account Manager vacancy now.
The job we offer is related to mail. It is an easy job which does not require leaving your main occupation.
Receive and cash checks from our clients (Wire Transfer, PayPal transfer, money order and cashiers or personal checks) and send money to our representatives by Western Union (your fee is 5%-10% of the received sum).
If you want to try, you must have:
- Home address and phone number.
- Legal age
- Internet access, 24hrs, 7 days a week.
- Home PC
- You should be ready to give us a hand-written agreement to check your background.
To apply, please fill the form below and email it to us:
Your full name:
Your age:
Your constant home address:
Your home phone:
Your contact email address and ICQ:
Are you familiar with PayPal / E-Gold / Western Union payment systems? :
Would you like to work part-time or full-time? :
If you have a bank account, please write ONLY the bank name:
Tell few words about yourself? :
+ In addition, you may attach your resume / cover letter / references if you have it.

PLEASE SEND ALL EMAILS ONLY TO THIS ADDRESS: robmontana_at_slon.<!--nospam-->biz
We will answer in 24-48 hours.
Best Wishes
Robert J Montana
robmontana_at_slon.<!--nospam-->biz
P.S. It's highly likely that as an Internet user, you've seen your share of get-rich-quickly schemes. Perhaps you are skeptical if there is actually a legitimate way you can earn money from the Internet revolution. That's just how I felt before I found the EPay Marketing Group over a year ago.
P.P.S. I probably don't have to tell you that working hard is NOT the key to wealth. If it were - a lot more construction workers would have been driving BMWs by now and you would have retired by now, right? The problem with the typical job is that all you do is trading your time for money - and when you stop, the money stops. As an EPay employer, you'll be able to tap into "do-it-once, get paid for a lifetime" residual-type income.

Digital signature: 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
 ETHbLSGn7HfhIZVpSf4IRxtKrcS4ITC1qWUaFVeYygc