gg57b/v175b looks good

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:43:17 +1100 (EST)

Hi guys,

I have logged onto Cd,Mp,Ca and Pa and done a quick test of the data. As
far as I can tell the recording went perfectly. There were *no* data
slips for any of the data which is a major relief. There also didn't seem
to be any big buffer overflows so the "slow" end of the disks recorded OK.

NOTE: Excluding Hobart, you should all now remove the IDE disks used for
this experiment and restore the disks you used earlier this week or use the
new ones. Refer to the email I sent a week or so ago wrt disk usage for
this VLBI run.

Regards