wiki filled in

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:53:03 +1000 (EST)

Hi All,

I have filled in the wiki pages for all the experiments that seem to have
been uploaded to the ftp area. It would be good for PIs to check their
experiments soon to see if there are any problems.

I have added the expected DAS modes (Ceduna still needs updating). At this
stage please use this as a guide only - I may have for the mode names or
band flipping wrong.

Note that most of the fringe finding/setup experiments do not have
schedules yet - we will use the same setup as the real experiment which
follows them.

I did not find schedules for V179/V181 or the VT03a series (NZ fringe
tests).