Contact Numbers

From: <elenc_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:01:46 +1000 (EST)

Hi All,

Having to always find that little post-it note or scrap bit of paper with
various observatory phone numbers was starting to get a bit messy so I've
added another entry on the wiki page to hold the relevant numbers for the
current VLBI session:

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/index.php?n=Main.LBAMay2005

If you find anything wrong or you have a preferred contact number you can
of course modify the wiki page yourself to reflect this (... or you can
let me know and I can make the update for you).

Cheers,

Emil.