Re: November LBA schedule

From: <sergei.gulyaev_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:47:09 +1200

Hi Jim,

We would like to ask for one or two 1 hr experiments as another
attempt at Trans-Tasman fringes. We should go for 1921-293, so
perhaps an hour near 18 - 19 hrs LST would be fine.

Thanks,
Sergei

>>>Jim Lovell <Jim.Lovell_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au> 09/12/05 12:24 PM >>>
Hi VLBIers,

I'm about to put together a block schedule for the November LBA
session. If you'd like any test time other than ~5h at the start and
1h prior to each experiment (e.g trans-Tasman fringe test) please let

me know your requirements ASAP.

Thanks,
Jim
--