Re: vc015

From: <jon_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:53:51 +0200 (SAST)

Hi Guys

On Fri, November 17, 2006 3:45 pm, Tasso Tzioumis said:
>Mopra is on source (0208-512) and tracking.
>
>If an early fringe test is wanted, let me know to start the recorder
>early. Otherwise scheduled to start at 15:00UT.
>Data on mpvsi2 /data/internal/

HartRAO is onsource running a modified schedule that should produce
1s snapshots once every 5 minutes at XX:X2:05.0 and XX:X7:05.0.

However this is a total waste of time because the source just set
below our western horizon some 20 seconds ago ... sigh !!

Only good data was for 14:42:05 if anyone else happened to be recording.

Let me know if we want to swap source at all.

Regards
  Jon