Re: v190f schedule *URGENT*

From: <Brett.Reid_at_email.protected>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 09:29:10 +1100

Hi Chris,
I have read it. I shall make sure the new schedule is drudged at Hobart.
Jamie McCallum will be running Hobart. We are mostly ready. The L-band
cryo was in the final stages of cooling when Jamie Stevens and I were
there yesterday.

There is a gale warning for Tasmania today. Some observing time may be
lost due to wind stows.

Cheers,
Brett.

--
Brett Reid
Observatory Manager, Radio Astronomy Group