Re: v215b drudg error

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:02:31 +1100 (EST)

Brett,

I have created a subdirectory from the normal ftp area called "no-Hart"

The skd file in there seems to drudg OK for Hobart.

Jon (or whoever is running Hart). This probably means the Hart setup is
badly stuffed for v215b. Please could someone contact me to discuss a fix.
The main problem is probably running a too old version of sched. Hopefully
someone from Hart can grab the .key file and create the .skd file
yourself.

cheers
Chris