Wiki pages for LBA users

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 16:27:53 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,

I put a page on the vlbi wiki intended for people scheduling VLBI
experiments. It is intended for someone who already knows how to run
Sched. This is linked off a page that I think we should add info for
processing LBA data in AIPS and tips for proposers. This is a start.

If anyone has suggestions for the current page - its a wiki so edit away!

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/index.php?n=Main.LBAPINotes