Re: LBA dates for 07OCTT

From: <brett.reid_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:56:22 +1000

Hi Phil,
I assume your times are all UT.
Did you notice that Hobart26 (and Hart) has 3 days continuous in
November doing IVS during the proposed LBA week? Were you planning
running without Hobart for those 3 days? There is another IVS experiment
on Nov19 as well.
The O'higgins experiments are hard to change since there are people
observing in Antarctica.
see:
http://www-ra.phys.utas.edu.au/schedules/schedule_2007_11.html
or the IVS latest at:
http://lupus.gsfc.nasa.gov/sess/master07.html

The IVS '08 schedule is not out yet. I had already asked Cynthia at IVS
to avoid the March period because of Easter. Do you want me to ask her
to avoid the February period as well?

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Reid
Observatory Manager, Radio Astronomy Group