Re: Actions from today's telecon

From: <s.tingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:25:39 +0900

Yes, maybe. We have an obligation under our contract to provide a
fairly minimalist archive, not linked to the ATOA. Link to ATOA would
be a fair bit of work. I agree that building a fairly simple database
of observation parameters (we do not have that many) and making that
available for query, even via the wiki, is a great idea. Would you
like to take that job on, Richard?

I propose to do the shift of the Swinburne data over to ATNF/Curtin
once the last correlator job has been completed at Swinburne. That
way the whole archive can be shifted in one go.

--
Professor Steven Tingay
Director, Science and Operations