vx016d schedules

From: <aquib.moin_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 09:01:33 +0000

Hi all,

Just in case we go for a Cir X-1 ToO VLBI in response to the ATCA observation tomorrow morning, the schedule files (vx016d) are all on the wiki, which has just been updated.

James and I will be at the workplace around 5:20am tomorrow and will be available for VLBI observing in case we go ahead with the ToO VLBI.

Thanks and best regards,

Aquib