LBA ops/technical/networking/eVLBI meeting, 21-22 Feb 2012. Sydney.

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 21:20:14 +1100

Hi everyone,

Most of you will know that our next annual LBA ops/technical meeting will be over 2 days Tues 21 - Wedn 22, February 2012, as it was discussed in our last 2 telecons late last year.

The meeting will be hosted by CASS and AARNet in Sydney.

A draft agenda is given on the Wiki in
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/index.php?n=Main.LBA-OpsSydney21-22Feb12

Additions/corrections to this agenda are most welcome. A more detailed agenda will be produced closer to the date.

There is also a link to the Action items from our last annual meeting in 2011. Please take the time to review those and be ready to report on progress.

Also note that the afternoon of Wedn 22nd will be devoted to the available VLBA time and how to best make use of it. More details will be added, but please give it some thought.

I look forward to your comments and seeing you all in Sydney.

I'd appreciate it if you can let me know if you are attending, mainly to help with catering arrangements. There are no charges for this meeting and it is an open meeting.

Cheers
Tasso

Tasso Tzioumis, CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science
Location: Cnr Pembroke & Vimiera Rds, Marsfield, NSW, 2122, AUSTRALIA
Post: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 2 9372 4350 Fax: +61 2 9372 4450 or 4310
Email: Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au<mailto:Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au>