Telecon Action Items

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 22:05:16 +0000

Hi all

In rash moment of insanity, I have decided to email yo everyone the action items from yesterdays meeting…

 - Cost replacing Tid VSI recorder (Chris/Shinji)
 - Estimate effort of repairing Tid VSI recorder (Shinji)
 - Discuss issues of ASKAP GUI with Mike and check if there is access to logs (Chris)
 - Get firewalls opened from Sydney to Parkes for RtFC (Chris)
 - Check Pulsar observing DAS setup (all observers)
 - Check ASKAP with JPs experiment (Cormac)

If there was anything I have missed, please send a reply.