LBA Ops Agenda

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 09:29:50 +0000

Hi all

I have put a draft schedule for the LBA Ops meeting at

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/dokuwiki/doku.php/lbaops/agendalba-ops-2018#agenda

Please have a look through and suggest any changes by ~ Lunchtime Monday. I have also allocated people to give presentations. Please let me know if you cannot do this.

I believe the following people will be at the meeting. If I have missed you of this list please let me know asap.

Chris Phillips
Jamie Stevens
Phil Edwards
Jimi Green
Cormac Reynolds
Shinji Horiuchi
Tim Natusch
Simon Ellingsen
Oleg Titov

If anyone wants to join in remotely, please let me know asap - I have not currently booked a videocon line.

We start at 10am on the Tuesday.